If you've read about my sofa below and would like to see what it looks like, visit the website of Abai, the shop in Rozengracht, central Amsterdam, where I bought it. Click on 'Producten' , 'Bedbanken' and then on the red arrows. It's called Toronto. Mine has a honey-coloured cover instead of the blue one.
If you like furniture and fabrics and you're ever in Amsterdam, I can highly recommend Abai for a visit. It's a big, roomy shop with atmosphere, rich fabrics, little nick-nacks and bookshelves, chairs, settees and so on far flung places like Indonesia. You can even buy notebooks there with cloth covers. And you can buy sofa beds, better designed than most of the ones you'll find on offer here. I find it strange that in a place like Amsterdam, full of people living in matchboxed-sized flats, there is such a poor selection of sofa beds on offer.
1 comment:
What an amazingly beautiful sofa, jj. I recommend everyone should take a look. Picobello
Post a Comment