Thursday, June 15, 2006

Here I am again...

Back from he heart of the English counryside. Had an absolutely wonderful time. Tell you about it another day... I've just spent the last four hours copying and adapting a model - an amalgamation from two books - into a Word document. It has arrows, columns and something at the bottom that looks like a lottery ticket. At the moment, I think it looks just great.
Hope I don't wake up tomorrow and think something else...

It's been 30 degrees here, blazing hot. Today we're having rain.

I'm back in my little corner, beavering away on not one but TWO assignments (!!@***). One of my own that's not really getting going and one for a group project. That's what the model's for.

This is my last university course. EVER!

But you know, the funny thing is, right now I'm actually ENJOYING it. ...

No comments: